Yemen's hutis confirm that Israeli air attack killed the group's prime minister | Houthis news


History development,

The Israeli army had attacked Sanaa on Thursday when tensions in the region intensified in the middle of the Israel War in Gaza.

Yemen's hutis have confirmed that an Israeli air strike killed the group's government prime minister in the capital, Sanaa.

Ahmed al-Rahawi was killed in a strike on Thursday in Sanaa along with several ministers, the rebels said in a statement on Saturday.

Al-Rahawi, who served as Government Prime Minister led by Houthi in the areas of the divided country that controlled since August 2024, was attacked together with other members of the Government, who were also killed, during a routine workshop held by the Government to evaluate their activities and performance during the last year, said the declaration of the rebels.

Translation: Presidency of Yemeni: We announced the martyrdom of Mujahid Ahmed Ghalleb al-Rahawi, Prime Minister of the Government of Change and Construction, along with several of his companions ministers, Thursday.

The Israeli army attacked Sanaa on Thursday while tensions in the region continue to increase in the midst of the Israel War against Gaza.

The Israeli army said in a statement that his forces attacked on Thursday “a military objective of the Hutí terrorist regime in the Sanaa area in Yemen.”

Israel has repeatedly attacked the huti positions in recent months, since the group has launched attacks against Israel and Western ships in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Adén, in solidarity with the Palestinians in Gaza.

The group has repeatedly said that Israeli attacks against Yemen will not deter Military Operations of the Hutis in support of the Palestinians.

The political arm of the Hutis emphasized that their government and institutions are still able to carry out duties after Israel murdered the members of the cabinet.

“The blood of the great martyrs will be combustible and a motivator to continue along the same path,” said the presidency of Houthi in his statement.

“We affirm our great Yemeni people, the children of the oppressed Palestinian people, to all the children of our nation, and all the people free in the world, who continue in our original position to support and help the children of Gaza, and build our armed forces and develop all their abilities to face all the challenges and dangers, as the great houses are capacities and are presented to all capacities and are presented in all capacities and are presented in all capacities and are presented in all capacities and are presented in all capacities, and are presented to all the greats.

On Friday, the Israeli media reported, citing unidentified sources, which the Israeli army attacked the entire Hutí Cabinet, including the prime minister and 12 other ministers, which were probably killed in Thursday's strikes in Sanaa.

The hutis have not confirmed the total number of those killed.

Thursday's attack occurred four days after Israeli attacks against Sanaa killed 10 people and wounded more than 90, according to health officials.

The Israeli army said that Sunday was aimed at Hutíes military sites, including the presidential palace.

On Wednesday, the hutis gave the responsibility of a missile attack against southern Israel, which Israel said intercepted.

The Yemení Group controls large parts of Yemen, which has been seized by the war since 2014.



scroll to top