The summer transfer window has closed across Europe, but there are still moves in the works and plenty of gossip floating around. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumours, comings and goings and of course, closed deals!
MAIN STORY: Sané open to move to LaLiga
Bayern Munich winger Leroy Sane According to Sport, he has not closed the door on moving away from the Bundesliga champion.
The striker, whose contract expires in 2025, has been the subject of significant interest from LaLiga giants Barcelona and Real Madrid in recent months.
At the beginning of November it became known that there was no concrete agreement between Bayern and the 27-year-old to renew his contract. Now, in his international commitment to Germany, Sané has said that “I had not thought about it yet; the club wants to have conversations, but for now I want to focus on this season.”
The former Manchester City player fits perfectly into Barcelona’s winger profile, especially with raffin being linked with a move away from the Camp Nou. Meanwhile, Madrid are looking to strengthen their attacking depth after Vinícius Júnior was injured playing for Brazil last Thursday.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and more (US)
– Read on ESPN+: Projecting how USMNT stars will fare in new Euro Cup clubs
– West Ham United prepare a new offer for the AFC Bournemouth striker Dominic Solanke after a £40m bid was rejected in the summer, according to the Sun. Hammers manager David Moyes is looking for a new striker after Gianluca Scamacca joined Atalanta in August. Paris Saint Germain forward Hugo Ekitike and former Chelsea player Timo Werner They are also on Moyes’ short list.
– Jobe Bellingham He is the target of many top European clubs and could even reunite with his brother Jude at Real Madrid, Calciomercato reports. The Italian outlet has linked the Sunderland midfielder with a move to Serie A, with AC Milan and AS Roma interested, while Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur are also closely monitoring his performances in the Championship.
– Bologna seeks to sign the Tottenham striker Alejo Veliz loaned, according to Calciomercato. The 20-year-old Argentina youth international has made little impact since his £12million move from Rosario Central in August. Véliz has made just three substitute appearances this season and Spurs boss Ange Postecoglou has spoken of the need to “let him settle”.
– Liverpool lead the race for the Sporting CP centre-back Gonçalo Inácio signature, according to El Nacional. PSG approached the Portuguese defender in the summer, and Barcelona and Real Madrid have since been linked with him, however the report says Liverpool are the favorites to sign the €60m star.
– Juventus could be open to offers for Samuel Iling-Junior in January, according to Football Insider. The winger, who is under contract until June 2025, has been linked with a move to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium after Spurs stars Manor Solomon and Ivan Perisic succumbed to long-term injuries.